Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
The InvestmentNews Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers recognition program identifies and highlights financial advisory firms that empower employees to provide clients with the best possible investment and financial planning advice. Learn more about the program and previous winners.
We welcome all organizations meeting the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a registered investment adviser (RIA) or affiliated with (but not an employee of) an independent broker-dealer (IBD) or be a hybrid/dually-registered firm affiliated with an IBD and doing business through an RIA. Note: Firms should directly provide financial advice to households or organizations.
- Be in business for a minimum of one year.
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time employees.
Key Dates & Deadlines
2019 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
- Aug. 20 – October 19, 2018: Firm registration period opens at INBestPlacestoWork.com. *We are no longer accepting registrations for 2019 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
- January 2019: Winners and non-winners are notified
- April 1, 2019: Profiles published of the 2019 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
None. Participation is absolutely free.