Icons & Innovators
Our Icons & Innovators program pays tribute to the individuals -- and for the first time in 2019 will also honor firms -- that have shaped and transformed the financial advice profession.
InvestmentNews is now accepting nominations for the inaugural Innovation Awards honoring firms that demonstrate innovative approaches to the opportunities and challenges facing the financial advice profession. The awards recognize innovations, big or small, that improve how financial advisers take care of their clients, run their businesses or improve client outcomes. We are now accepting nominations through Feb. 15, 2019. Learn more about the awards and find the link to the application here.
Watch a video about our new awards for firms!
Check out the 2019 Icons & Innovators honorees in the Feb. 4, 2019, print edition of InvestmentNews and on InvestmentNews.com at the same time.
The Innovation Awards are open to any and all companies that support the financial advice profession, including custodians, national and regional brokerage firms, independent broker-dealers, asset managers, insurance firms, fintech firms, as well as financial advisory firms.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Dec.17, 2018: Nominations window for Innovation Awards begins
- Feb. 4, 2019: Icons & Innovators individual honorees revealed in InvestmentNews in print and online
- Feb. 15, 2019: Final deadline for online Innovation Awards nominations
- Feb. 25, 2019: Notification of three Innovation Awards' finalists in each category
- April 17, 2019: Celebration luncheon in New York City for finalists. Winners from each category will be announced.
- April 29, 2019: Innovator Awards' finalists and winners will be highlighted in the print version of InvestmentNews and on Investmentnews.com
None. Participation is absolutely free.