40 Under 40
The InvestmentNews 40 Under 40 program recognizes and celebrates up-and-comers in the financial advice industry. Each year, our editorial team reviews more than 1,000 nominations to create a list of 40 outstanding financial advisers, or industry professionals supporting advisers, who are 39 or younger. Honorees are judged on their accomplishments, contribution to the industry, leadership and promise
Nominees for our eighth annual 40 Under 40 project should exhibit qualities of leadership within the financial advice field, such as the drive to succeed, along with prospects for a bright future. He or she must be under the age of 40 on June 7, 2021, which is the date our 40 Under 40 honorees will be announced in the print issue of InvestmentNews and online. Nominees will be considered by InvestmentNews editors based on the following key points:
- Accomplishments: We are looking for professionals who are successful in the advisory business, industry-related projects and the wider world in an advisory capacity, as exhibited by their credentials and achievements.
- Contribution: We are searching for professionals who promote the financial advice profession, advocate for financial literacy and engage in pro bono financial planning work.
- Leadership: We are interested in professionals who offer guidance and successful management within a company or the industry as a whole.
- Promise: We want to celebrate professionals who have passion, enthusiasm, great ideas and show a commitment to the field.
Submit a nomination for a stellar young adviser or influencer in the financial planning industry (e.g. academic, consultant) during the month of February 2021. After February, the nomination process will be closed and submissions no longer accepted. Winners will be selected by InvestmentNews editors and featured in the June 7, 2021 issue of InvestmentNews and online at the same time.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Feb. 1 – Feb. 28, 2021: Award nomination period
- April 2021: Honorees notified
- June 7, 2021: InvestmentNews’ 40 Under 40 for 2020 are profiled in print and online
None. Participation is absolutely free.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Liz Skinner, special projects editor at InvestmentNews, at email@example.com or 301-641-6788.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Rubinetti, Manager US Event Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-210-0432.
For sponsorship or reprint opportunities, please contact Sabrina Straub at email@example.com or 646-437-7956