Women to Watch
Winners: 2019 |
Each year, InvestmentNews honors female financial advisers and industry executives who are distinguished leaders at their firms. These women have advanced the business of providing advice through their leadership, passion, creativity and willingness to help other women along the way.
We accept nominations of professionals from all sides of the financial advisory industry, including registered investment advisers, registered representatives, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, certified public accountants, bank trust officers, firm executives and those working for industry organizations.
InvestmentNews will determine nominees’ eligibility for the Women to Watch list based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry
- Proven ability or power to effect change in the industry
- An exhibited willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including by serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events
- Has given back to her community through such activities as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 1 – Sept. 7, 2020: Award Nomination Period
- Nov. 23, 2020: Women to Watch are profiled in the pages of InvestmentNews and on InvestmentNews.com.
- TBD 2021: Annual Women to Watch awards luncheon in New York City.
None. Participation is absolutely free.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Liz Skinner, special projects editor at InvestmentNews, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-641-6788.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Rubinetti, Manager US Event Sales, at email@example.com or 212-210-0432.
For sponsorship or reprint opportunities, please contact Sabrina Straub at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-437-7956