Women to Watch
InvestmentNews will announce our 2018 Women to Watch on November 19, 2018, honoring female financial advisers and industry executives who exemplify our definition of true leaders and role models. This year's winners will be formally recognized on March 14, 2019, at the 4th annual awards luncheon in New York City. Please read a note from our publisher about the significance of this special project.
We accept nominations of professionals from all sides of the financial advisory industry, including registered investment advisers, registered representatives, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, certified public accountants, bank trust officers, firm executives and those working for industry organizations.
InvestmentNews will determine nominees’ eligibility for the Women to Watch list based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry
- Proven ability or power to effect change in the industry
- An exhibited willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including by serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events
- Has given back to her community through activities such as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors
If you know of a woman in the financial advisory industry who has distinguished herself in these areas, please nominate her for our Women to Watch list.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 1 - Aug. 6, 2018: Award Nomination Period
- Nov. 19, 2018: 2018 Women to Watch are profiled in the pages of InvestmentNews’ and on InvestmentNews.com.
- March 14, 2019: 4th Annual Women to Watch awards luncheon in New York City.
None. Participation is absolutely free.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Liz Skinner, special projects editor at InvestmentNews, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-641-6788.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Rubinetti, Manager US Event Sales, at email@example.com or 212-210-0432.