Women to Watch
InvestmentNews is now accepting nominations for our 2019 Women to Watch. Please nominate a woman who has distinguished herself as a leader of the financial advice industry and meets the criteria below. We are accepting nominations June 3 - Aug. 2, 2019. We'll announce the honorees in the November 18, 2019, print issue of InvestmentNews and online at InvestmentNews.com. The winners will be formally recognized on March 12, 2020, at the 5th annual awards luncheon in New York City. Please read a note from our publisher about the significance of this special project.
We accept nominations of professionals from all sides of the financial advisory industry, including registered investment advisers, registered representatives, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, certified public accountants, bank trust officers, firm executives and those working for industry organizations.
InvestmentNews will determine nominees’ eligibility for the Women to Watch list based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry
- Proven ability or power to effect change in the industry
- An exhibited willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including by serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events
- Has given back to her community through activities such as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors
If you know of a woman in the financial advisory industry who has distinguished herself in these areas, please nominate her for our 2019 Women to Watch list June 3 - Aug. 2, 2019.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 3 - Aug. 2, 2019: Award Nomination Period
- Nov. 18, 2019: 2019 Women to Watch are profiled in the pages of InvestmentNews’ and on InvestmentNews.com.
- March 12, 2020: 5th Annual Women to Watch awards luncheon in New York City.
None. Participation is absolutely free.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Liz Skinner, special projects editor at InvestmentNews, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-641-6788.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Rubinetti, Manager US Event Sales, at email@example.com or 212-210-0432.