Women to Watch
The InvestmentNews Women to Watch program highlights female financial advisers and industry executives who are advancing the financial advice industry. These leaders have shown a willingness to share their expertise with others in the business, especially other women, and to give back to their communities. The 2019 Women to Watch will be announced in InvestmentNews and online at InvestmentNews.com on November 18, 2019. The winners will be formally recognized on March 12, 2020, at the 5th annual awards luncheon in New York City.
We accept nominations of professionals from all sides of the financial advisory industry, including registered investment advisers, registered representatives, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, certified public accountants, bank trust officers, firm executives and those working for industry organizations.
InvestmentNews will determine nominees’ eligibility for the Women to Watch list based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry
- Proven ability or power to effect change in the industry
- An exhibited willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including by serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events
- Has given back to her community through activities such as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 3 - Aug. 2, 2019: Award Nomination Period
- Nov. 18, 2019: 2019 Women to Watch are profiled in the pages of InvestmentNews’ and on InvestmentNews.com.
- March 12, 2020: 5th Annual Women to Watch awards luncheon in New York City.
None. Participation is absolutely free.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Liz Skinner, special projects editor at InvestmentNews, at email@example.com or 301-641-6788.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Rubinetti, Manager US Event Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-210-0432.