- Something else for investors to fret about: We've entered the historically worst period of the presidential cycle for stocks, if you believe in such things. The rocky stretch leading up to midterm elections in a president's second term
- The Nasdaq is oh-so-close to correction territory following the momentum rout. Falling off a March 5 high
- The majority of money managers, globally, think the U.S. stock market is overvalued. Meanwhile, they have never been so bullish on the emerging markets, according to a BofA survey. Only 2% of money managers would be underweight the emerging markets
- Having your dividends and tech stock exposure, too. And it's all wrapped up nicely in one tidy ETF that includes the retro feel of a bunch of popular names from the 1990s. First Trust Nasdaq Technology Dividend Index Fund (TDIV)
- If investors better understood a few basics, the financial adviser's job would be so much easier. Only you can determine your risk tolerance
- Easter bonus: More than a dozen fun and delicious ways to enjoy a Crème Egg. Playing with your food
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Markets brave a presidential-cycle speed bump
Plus: The Nasdaq tests correction territory, most money managers think U.S. stocks are pricey, a tech ETF for nervous investors, what advisers wish investors knew, and having delicious fun with Crème Eggs
Apr 16, 2014 @ 7:42 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.