- Sorry folks, but all of this market volatility is not going to persuade the Fed to slow down its tapering strategy. Nothing will deter Fed from tapering this week
- Apple got hammered in after-hours trading when sales of iPhones fell far short of expectations. Apple iPhone Sales, Outlook Come Up Short
- Emerging markets have had a difficult time of late, but maybe that makes this the perfect time for targeted ETFs. Emerging markets' big slump may open doors to targeted EM ETFs
- From Bloomberg, the plot thickens at Pimco, where Bill Gross plans to diversify. Gross vows to diversify: Pimco to launch 19 active ETFs
- And, as if you needed another reason to be skeptical about Bitcoin, the CEO of one of its exchanges was arrested. (And even the Winklevoss twins are distancing themselves from him.) CEO of Bitcoin Exchange Arrested
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Why tapering can't be stopped
Jan 28, 2014 @ 12:01 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.