- European stocks extend a six-year high on the fifth day of a rally. U.S. durable goods data out this morning could put a damper on the Euro equity run. 'Markets are looking for the next news'
- Investors be warned, China's problems are your problems. Multiple issues combine to threaten the pace of China's economic growth. Big banks are paying attention
- Big U.S. money managers get back to pre-crisis asset levels. BlackRock, State Street Global and Vanguard top the list
- The future of airplane seating looks brighter, or at least less dim. Dual armrests
- Twenty-one truly inspirational yearbook quotes proving that children are our future, ready or not. 'Grow up and let anyone try to contend with the adult you.'
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
European stocks hit six-year high on fifth day of rally
Plus: The China risk, big money managers are flush once again, the future of airplane seating, and 21 inspirational yearbook quotes
May 27, 2014 @ 7:33 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.