- European stocks extend a six-year high on the fifth day of a rally. U.S. durable goods data out this morning could put a damper on the Euro equity run. 'Markets are looking for the next news'
- Investors be warned, China's problems are your problems. Multiple issues combine to threaten the pace of China's economic growth. Big banks are paying attention
- Big U.S. money managers get back to pre-crisis asset levels. BlackRock, State Street Global and Vanguard top the list
- The future of airplane seating looks brighter, or at least less dim. Dual armrests
- Twenty-one truly inspirational yearbook quotes proving that children are our future, ready or not. 'Grow up and let anyone try to contend with the adult you.'
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
European stocks hit six-year high on fifth day of rally
Plus: The China risk, big money managers are flush once again, the future of airplane seating, and 21 inspirational yearbook quotes
Recommended for you
Sponsored financial news
Technology reporter Ryan Neal talks about the tremendous progress in artificial intelligence in other industries, and how its applications are slowly making headway in the advice sector.
Latest news & opinion
Commission says a lot of work ahead, public will have 90 days to comment.
Chairman Jay Clayton will initiate momentous action Wednesday, as the commission meets to debate a rule on broker and adviser standards.
Active-share measures for the 15 largest actively traded mutual funds.
Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. analyst Christian Bolu, concerned over stalled adviser growth and what it means for lending and deposit growth, believes the stock will "under perform."
Proliferation of state retirement programs approaching the 'tipping point' where it will lead the federal government to step in.