- Just when you thought there was just too much noise in the twitterverse something happens to renew your faith. Josh Brown has the story. Behold the awesome power of financial Twitter
- Do you like where you work? J.D. Power's annual survey of advisers' job satisfaction is out. See where your firm ranks. Indie reps happier at work than employee advisers: J.D. Power
- Halfway through the year and it's a good time to check out performance. 10 biggest S&P 500 winners and losers for 2014
- In case you didn't know it, cost matters to investors even when they're looking at exchange-traded funds. BlackRock ETFs near $1 trillion as it loses market share to Vanguard
- Here's a recipe for volatility. Short week, jobs data may bring back swings
- With all the troubles at General Motors, what better time to re-enter the U.S. car market? Alfa Romeo returns to America... at last
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
The value of Twitter
Plus: J.D. Power's annual survey of advisers' job satisfaction, mid-year stock review, yes, ETF cost matters, bringing back volatility, and a car maker returns
Recommended for you
Sponsored financial news
Latest news & opinion
Experts say advisers will be able to point to their role as fiduciaries as a differentiator in the advice market.
Some say the rule will clear up investor confusion, but others say the SEC didn't go far enough.
We sifted through the nearly 1,000-page proposal and picked out some of the most important points.
75-year-old owner Arthur Grant positions the IBD for the 'next 33 years.'
The proposed rule puts new restrictions on brokers, but it is still unclear how strongly the SEC is clamping down.