- Just when you thought there was just too much noise in the twitterverse something happens to renew your faith. Josh Brown has the story. Behold the awesome power of financial Twitter
- Do you like where you work? J.D. Power's annual survey of advisers' job satisfaction is out. See where your firm ranks. Indie reps happier at work than employee advisers: J.D. Power
- Halfway through the year and it's a good time to check out performance. 10 biggest S&P 500 winners and losers for 2014
- In case you didn't know it, cost matters to investors even when they're looking at exchange-traded funds. BlackRock ETFs near $1 trillion as it loses market share to Vanguard
- Here's a recipe for volatility. Short week, jobs data may bring back swings
- With all the troubles at General Motors, what better time to re-enter the U.S. car market? Alfa Romeo returns to America... at last
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
The value of Twitter
Plus: J.D. Power's annual survey of advisers' job satisfaction, mid-year stock review, yes, ETF cost matters, bringing back volatility, and a car maker returns
Recommended for you
Sponsored financial news
As a country, are we stuck in neutral? Federated's Phil Orlando explains what he believes needs to happen to create an economic surge. (Hint: It rhymes with "crump.")
Latest news & opinion
Prosecution rests case in fraud trial against CFO of American Realty Capital Properties.
Brokerage firm's digital marketing investment helps land it at the top of local and overall search engine results, report finds.
Fidelity, Aon Hewitt and Xerox HR Solutions are currently defending against similar fiduciary-breach claims.
The funds are catching on due largely to lower costs and more product availability, but come with some inherent drawbacks.
Personal Advisor Services, four times the size of its closest competitor, combines digital and human touch.