- Obama seeks tighter border restrictions to stop U.S. companies from locating overseas for tax purposes. Ironic. A sharply worded letter by congressional tax code writers
- Stocks that could be hurt by Obama's crackdown on corporations trying to avoid the 35% tax on profits. 50 large companies have reincorporated overseas over the past 10 years
- Like a hot stock, the asset management industry is all about market upside, but organic growth is rare. A bear market could cause a true reckoning for some asset managers
- A simple and prudent guide to investing in a start-up business. Five steps to avoid getting burned. 80% of small businesses fail
- As Hillary Clinton continues to pretend she doesn't know if she will run for president, her party is already on board. Everybody else outside her party? Not so much. Bad news for Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Obama pushes tighter border rules for U.S. companies trying to exit for tax purposes
Plus: Stocks likely to be hurt by the tax-dodge crackdown, asset managers are not prepared for a bear market, how to invest in a start-up business, and Hillary has the support of her base if she ever decides to run
Jul 17, 2014 @ 7:55 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.