- As the cost of everything goes up the Fed dons its rose-colored glasses and looks the other way. Inflation? We don't see no stinking inflation
- Junk bond yields continue to fall, shrinking the spread between Treasury yields to the lowest point since 2007. Risky is getting riskier. Not a good place to be for investors
- Commodity hedge funds are losing favor at the same time that commodity prices are rising. Systematic strategies take the biggest hit. Performance is down and the number of new launches hits an 8-year low
- Stock buyback ETFs are living large in the shadow of their better-known cousin, dividend-focused ETFs. Some pros and cons related to the strategy. Buyback ETFs saw assets quadruple to $3.3 billion in the first quarter
- The latest turn of events on the inequality bandwagon has forced those super-duper rich folks to start hoarding cash to prevent anybody from getting their feelings hurt. Inconspicuous consumption
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Jun 25, 2014 @ 7:25 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.