- SAC Capital Advisors hedge fund is transforming into a family office after gaining 20% last year. Two decades of impressive returns
- Gold and silver prices jump as new buyers start looking for bargains. In the wake of a lousy year for the precious metals
- Five stocks that would benefit from a gold-price recovery. Buying in at a 30-year low
- Using bond ETFs to strike a balance between credit, duration and sector exposure. Rates already way up from 2013 lows
- ETFs added $175 billion last year and already look like growth leaders in 2014. Flexible, innovative and liquid strategies
- Happy New Year and welcome to another debt ceiling fight. Congress starts bickering ahead of the February deadline
- Gasoline got cheaper in 2013 and prices should fall again this year. Lowest gas prices in three years
- The biggest product flops of 2013. See-through yoga pants, The Lone Ranger, HealthCare.gov
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Troubled SAC Capital hedge fund becomes a family office
Plus: Gold and silver start to shine, navigating bonds with ETFs, another debt-ceiling fight, cheaper gas in 2014 and the biggest products flops of 2013
Jan 2, 2014 @ 7:37 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.