- SAC Capital Advisors hedge fund is transforming into a family office after gaining 20% last year. Two decades of impressive returns
- Gold and silver prices jump as new buyers start looking for bargains. In the wake of a lousy year for the precious metals
- Five stocks that would benefit from a gold-price recovery. Buying in at a 30-year low
- Using bond ETFs to strike a balance between credit, duration and sector exposure. Rates already way up from 2013 lows
- ETFs added $175 billion last year and already look like growth leaders in 2014. Flexible, innovative and liquid strategies
- Happy New Year and welcome to another debt ceiling fight. Congress starts bickering ahead of the February deadline
- Gasoline got cheaper in 2013 and prices should fall again this year. Lowest gas prices in three years
- The biggest product flops of 2013. See-through yoga pants, The Lone Ranger, HealthCare.gov
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Troubled SAC Capital hedge fund becomes a family office
Plus: Gold and silver start to shine, navigating bonds with ETFs, another debt-ceiling fight, cheaper gas in 2014 and the biggest products flops of 2013
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Ugo W. Egbunike Dir. Of Business Development, ETF.com Greg Crawford Deputy Editor, InvestmentNews
February 11, 2014